1. Wine sales.
2. Powerful drying.
3. Sun Kil Moon.
4. Regina's transplant.
5. Guinness' own brand dark chocolate.
7. Upcoming trip to Amsterdam.
8. The Forgotten Waltz.
9. Recent good news from the cranky neurosurgeon.
10. Goldmaster's recovery.
11. Criminal Minds.
12. The new sheets.
13. Garlic bread.
14. The warm weather, before people start giving out about the warm weather, before the wet weather.
15. The reopening of the Irish Times short story competition.
17. Jeff Stelling.
18. Increased hours in the good workplace.
20. Windy Arbour.
21. My first attempt at a lasagne from scratch.
23. The Luas.
24. Breaking Bad.
26. Avoca village.
27. Lionel Messi.
28. My recent 50 Bad Things entry, which was a fuckload easier to write.
29. Sweeney's of Dame Street, with herself.
30. Moroccan chicken/rack of lamb, cous cous, hummus, pitta breads.
31. A particular type of bread you can only get in the AM:PM shop on Harold's Cross bridge.
32. This morning, waking at 10am, with nowhere to be.
33. Tomorrow morning, waking at 10am, for a walk around town.
34. Sandwiches that include mustard, American or wholegrain.
35. Dún Laoghaire.
36. The ice cream shop on Grafton Street that stays open past pub time.
37. Peristalsis above 70%.
38. Triple chocolate Mars Bars.
39. Dylan Moran.
40. My accession to the boss of everything, and my immediate veto of the word (anything)gate.
42. The fish and chips shop beside O'Flaherty's pub, Dingle Town.
43. The music of Burial.
44. Family Guy.
45. Jack Wilshere.
47. Empire, before reading it and discovering it's mostly Channing Tatum-based.
48. The Fiver.
49. Being inside when you absolutely, like, HAVE to be outside enjoying the weather.
50. The Screen cinema, College Green.