1) I'm allergic to bananas.
2) I can't think of many other foods I wouldn't eat, except for eggs.
3) I can't stand the sound of an apple being eaten. It sounds like leg break to me.
4) I dislike people who don't ask questions.
5) I recently considered applying for a job in sales. Honest to jaysus, sales.
6) I don't think I could give up coffee, black, no sugar, never instant and strong.
7) Life's great pleasures #1: Walking into a busy pub, standing room only, the seat beside you becomes free.
8) It is fifteen months since I've been to my favourite place.
9) The only drug that interests me is Exputex.
10) My favourite smell could be Olbas Oil.
11) Life's great pleasure #2: Kehoe's on a Monday afternoon.
12) If I read more, the words will come.
13) I miss writing about the bad dates, but I don't miss the bad dates for a single second.
14) I'm happy, so very happy, that Fernando Torres is now a poor man's Geoff Horsfield.
15) I've watched 'When Harry Met Sally' more than is normal for a straight man, and I apologise to nobody. I'm making herself watch it soon.
16) Life's great pleasures #3: Mussels.
17) I drank far too close to a phlegm of Leinster supporters last Saturday, in O'Neill's of Pearse Street, and lived to tell this tale.
18) I wear black t-shirts a lot, seldom white, never grey.
19) I despise getting a missed call from a private number, with no message left.
20) In the last month, I have started eating porridge with great regularity.