Reasons to be cheerful:
1) Look at that day. Just look at it. Sun blazing and not a bead of humidity. Winter soon. I loves me a winter.
2) I finally understand matchplay. This has been the mentalest of mental blocks for me down through the years, but 6&5 now reads like sense to me.
3) The washing is done.
4) No work today.
5) My mind has finally stopped playing Florence And The Machine on loop.
Reasons to be cheerless:
1) A mild hangover borne of pints with Neuroskeptic in John Mulligan and the other pair in Neary's.
2) Ian Poulter's eyes are giving me the willies.
3) Still to be paid.
4) My fridge is sadly lacking in fine cheeses, and there isn't a Twix to be found.
5) Liverpool. Twenty two years a supporter and this the lowest moment.