I'm at the start of a week off and it's shaping up nicely, plenty of extra curricular drunkenness on the cards, but I'll shoo off the positivity for the length of this, this little corner of vitriol.
1) Jamie Redknapp.
2) Penguin wafers.
3) Joe O'Shea.
4) The unkindly Dutch woman next door.
5) Dishes in the sink, notes on the floor, mountain of laundry, smell in the jacks.
7) The fact that Sky Sports News is still dissecting England's World Cup exit.
9) The kids next door.
10) Hocking snot.
11) Bigface from the office.
12) Tara Street junkies.
13) Lying Airtricity bastards.
14) Two And A Half Men.
15) Sex And The City 2.
16) John Terry.
17) The World Cup Final.
18) Male pattern baldness.
19) Everybody Loves Raymond.
20) Wretched drug pig Lindsay Lohan.
21) Wretched former drug pig Amy Winehouse.
23) Eamon Ryan.
24) Padraig Harrington's voice.
25) AIB ads, especially the 'salon in Rathmines' one.
26) The relentless positivity of many Twitter posts.
28) The Facebook privacy conundra.
29) Not getting one's round in.
31) The repetition of a McDonalds burger, twelve hours later.
32) The thing that Gazza became.
34) The loud laughing wankbag from the office.
35) The Sunday Independent.
36) Chris de Burgh.
37) LOLz. ROFL. LMAO. OMG. etc.
38) Those who forget that we've actually had a pretty decent summer.
40) Katie Price and her geebag husband.
41) Selective bin collection.
42) Anywhere you have to take a ticket, sit down and listen to people coughing for two hours.
43) Alan Shearer.
45) James Corden, post 'Gavin and Stacey.'
46) Harcourt Street nightlife.
47) Moaning/whingeing. Gah!
48) Live to work.
49) Tom Hicks and George Gillett.
50) Clothes shopping.