1) Endeavour to make more food from scratch, inspired by Rick Stein's Far Eastern odyssey. Google tumeric. Discover spelling to be turmeric.
2) Write short story based on brief, yet unconsummated, flirtation with infidelity. Discover opening lines to need much work. Shelve.
3) Make decision to quit blogging. Write lengthy entry announcing decision to quit blogging. Brush teeth and come up with eight fresh ideas. Renounce decision to quit blogging.
4) Lament onset of male pattern baldness. Accept onset of male pattern baldness.
5) Do charity work in former place of employment.
6) Paint skirting boards while sober.
7) Muddle around issue of love.
8) Hold head in hands while bitter realisation that this will not be our season takes hold.
9) Walk to Glasnevin cemetary.
10) Speak to nice man about copperfastening lecturing position.
11) Wonder what 500th post will be about.
12) Read second of two books withdrawn from library on Navan Road last week.
13) Reorganise thoughts into one cohesive whole.
14) Decide on blade two, all over.
15) Bore fuck out of anyone still reading.