Things I should do tonight:
1) Clean the apartment. Bombs would leave less destruction. I'm normally fairly clean and tidy about the hovel but lately, well, let's just say the place has put on some weight.
2) Go back to the piece of fiction I started a couple of months back, in Dingle. It's about a man who goes to furthest Kerry to get started on his meisterwerk, only to get distracted by anything or anyone who might lead him to distraction. It's a real thinkpiece. You'd all lap that shit up.
3) Write another letter to 2005.
4) Mow the lawn. No sign of the landlord. I hope he's ok. He is a nice man.
5) Buy some milk, safe in the knowledge that King Cunt only works the mornings in Spar.
6) Finally use that hot curry powder on something that sizzles.
7) Plot a trip to Heidelberg.
8) Read the 'Engaging Pedagogy' notes that have been on my floor since last August.
9) Dress up as myself circa 1997, fashioning the hair I have lost out of twigs.
10) Plot the demise of 5X.
11) Knock on the neighbour's door and ask them to stop drilling, even though they haven't made a sound since Tuesday morning.
12) Bake. Anything. Because I never have.
13) Steal apples from the neighbouring tree. In order to bake. Anything. Because I never have.
Things I will do tonight:
1) Fewer than six of the above.
2) Scratch balls.
3) Engage burgeoning headcold.