Susan has tagged me with a meme, deviant sadist that she is. I'm supposed to tag six other bloggers, but I can't be so cruel, especially since Rosie spoke so ill of them in a recent post of hers.
How and ever, I always not so secretly loved these types of emails (before I'd ever heard of a meme) to while away the workless hours, and seeing as I have another week of arse-scratching ahead of me, I figured I might just take the time.
1. What are your nicknames? Radge to almost everyone, Titface to just the one.
2. What game show and/or reality show would you like to be on? I'd like to bring a vial of smallpox into the Big Brother house and get all biological warfare on their asses. Apart from that, I'd settle for a short colour piece on Nationwide.
3. What was the first movie you bought in VHS or DVD? Hmmm. I don't remember what VHS it was, but I can tell you that I bought Raging Bull on DVD for the aul lad back in the day. I'm credible like that.
4. What is your favorite scent? There's something about the word 'scent' that's a little unseemly. A little too CSI for my tastes. As for smells, freshly ground coffee, paint, churches and perfume on my sheets. Preferably not my own.
5. If you had a million dollars that you could only spend on yourself, what would you do with it? I'd buy my uncle's house on Bantry Bay. It's up for sale and I just about can't afford it at roughly 950,000 notes.
6. What one place have you visited that you can't forget and want to go back to? See number five.
7. Do you trust easily? Yes but I'm trying to quit.
8. Do you generally think before you act, or act before you think? I generally think before I drink.
9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days? I don't care for the way this question is phrased. But yes. Something has made me very unhappy these days but this is not the forum.
10. Do you have a good body image? I can't remember the last time Vanity Fair called to tell me.
11. What is your favorite fruit? I enjoy the occasional grapefruit.
12. What websites do you visit daily? My blogger pals, Football 365, Google, the job sites, the unemployment statistic websites.
13. What have you been seriously addicted to lately? The final series of The Wire. And memes (as lately has a relative meaning).
14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is? I reckon she's kind to her peoples.
15. What's the last song that got stuck in your head? Ideal answer - Bonnie Prince Billy's 'The Way'. Actual answer - Nick Drake's 'Black Eyed Dog.'
16. What's your favorite item of clothing? My bedtime onesie.
17. Do you think Rice Krispies are yummy? They look like something genital. I'll leave that image with you.
18. What would you do if you saw $100 lying on the ground? I'd think those American tourists should really be more careful with their cash, go to the nearest bank, exchange it and buy myself a new question.
19. What items could you not go without during the day? Micro cleaning crystals, Garnier Nutrisse with aloe vera extract and Closer magazine.
20. What should you be doing right now? Getting into my onesie.