Things I remember from the weekend just gone in Galway on the occasion of Owen's stag:
1) Finbar's relentless impressions of Paul Dempsey, brilliant, and my poor attempts to copy him.
2) Ollie bristling every time I attempted same.
3) Getting thrown out of Butler's Chocolate Cafe. Actually, I don't remember this, but the lads tell me it was hilarious.
4) Subsequently getting fucked out of the pub next door. Again, I have a snapshot of it in my head, but that is all.
5) Drinking gin and bitter lemon in the hostel (I think).
6) Sitting in Supermacs with Johnny on Friday and realising I'd never seen him so drunk.
7) Chatting up some young one from Seattle, inviting her for a drink, then turning on my heel when we couldn't find a pub.
8) Getting told to shut the fuck up by the hostel authorities.
9) 11am Jameson.
10) 11.30am Jameson.
11) Sleeping on a wet mattress. No, I didn't piss the bed - Neil Cowzer soaked me with water.
12) Posing my testicles for the camera. That one's going to surface at some inappropriate time.
Things I don't remember from the weekend just gone in Galway on the occasion of Owen's stag:
1) The second half of Saturday.